Friday, July 21, 2006

Battle of the URLs - Homophobe attacks homoerotic poems of Anaximaximum - Update Jul22,2km

The following is a message I sent Technorati about the attempt to misplace and thereby misrepresent my poems, another desultory move by Fred Pluthero, aka Dr Fraud. I have tracked him to the new liar's lair he is stinking up with his blog-abuse, idtheft, poem theft. and besotted whatnot. The site of his mischief this round is

http://www.technorati.com/blogs/http%3A%2F%2Fthinkersthot.blogspot.com

At one time, I used the URL: http://thinkersthot.blogspot.com

Now Dr Fraud has slithered in, performing a blog-abuse "exploit" (as the geeks would call it) and using a Chinese-text opener for that purpose. Below that opener are four poems I composed over some time and had published as they came to me, interspersed with others that came to me in the meantime, which the fraudulent Doctor has pirated and concentrated in one place. He works at times by sheer innuendo, at times by outr+t falsehood. Here's my message to Technorati.

Somehow the above URL has been penetrated by a blog now named "Thinkersthot." The URL address had been in usage by me, but I never used the blog title "Thinkersthot." My blog title which I claimed and had recognized by Technorati was/is "Anaximaximum" where I publish mostly poetry. The present "Thinkersthot" leads off with a Chinese language post (this is beyond me). On my Technorati page a blog is falsely now listed "Thinkersthot" (again, not mine, never claimed by me) but after the Chinese-language post, there are a number of my original poems (including two homoerotic ones, but not sexual); these have been pirated and somehow spliced onto the falsely-appearing blog-title with the Chinese lead post. If you click on my poems on this false blog, you will get a Not Found page from Blogger/Blogspot for each of my original poems. A dead end, but inserted where I don't want them to appear under someone else's contrived blog name.

I have been under blog-abuse assault for some time, and have exposed the individual who did this. You corrected one of his previous acts of malice against my blogging; this is apparently his retaliation for Technorati's correction.

I created the blog Anaximaximum in Aug 2004, and my profile has viewed 887 times since then. You can check this out at:

URL: [ http://www.blogger.com/profile/4313658 ]

I erased earlier material, and the first blog-entry retained is from Feb 27, 2005. For the initial period,

The URL was: http://thinkersthot.blogspot.com/

I changed the URL, but didn't/can't erase the previous versions. However, a blog-abuser has found an incomplete way to exploit the changeover which was accomplished some time back.

The URL is: http://anaximaximumfrontpage.blogspot.com/

Please restore my blog Anaximaximum to my claimed list of blogs on Technorati, and please stop the ongoing abuse by Fred Pluthero (DrFraud). He is using the moniker "itou" in this round of impersonation and idtheft. He has created further Blogger outlets for his future malice. These are the titles: guiltysecrets; thinkerthot; picknroll; cklang; antimonium. I have checked only one, which uses the element "thinkersthot" in my original URL for Anaximaximum' but, again, I have never used that element in any blog-title of mine. UPDATE: Early this morning before going to bed, I checked out the contents up to that time of all four of the blogsites for which I've just provided the titles. At that time, they were all Chinese-text blinds sometimes used by English-speaking malicious hackers to cover their tracks. Only on the URL element he rippedoff from me to make a blog title, did he use the same Chinese blind with the addition of English-text poems (my text, my poems) selected for some deviate prurient purpose known only to his homophobic mind. Altho I am forming a theory about this aspect of his hateful behaviour. What is called an "exploit" in net security, privacy, blogger-protection geekery. Even with his ripoffs and his ruses, his blinds and moral blindspots, Pluthero's new blogs sit waiting for his further acts of blog abuse. In this case, his problem is that these new blogs, including his concatenative expolt he entitles Thinkersthot, were all started by him in July 2006.

My poems on Anaximaximum pre-date the Pluthero rip-off by months, which you can check for yourself. Here's a snippet charting the facts:

Battle of URLs - Anaximaximum vs DrFraud



Fred Pluthero (aka Dr Fraud, aka itou) has previously attacked me at length, also in part on the basis of my homosexuality and the element of non-sexual homoeroticism in my some of my poems, and and also he attacked me for one of my blogs, Christian Homomemo. I happen to be a vowed celibate, and have a zero level of libido due to illness and medication. But Fred Pluthero, as one of the facets of his carefully crafted malice, is exploiting my (quite limited) sexuality to what ultimate end of his I don't (yet) know. I just know it's mean-spirited and homophobic in an obsessisive way. (He once told me he could give me an injection that would make me hetero. This is the Dr Strangelove side of DrFraud, a PhD bioscientist at the Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto.)

May I hear from Technorati? My facts check out, and I would try to supply any further info you may want.